Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Poem Twenty-Nine

My Dear Mrs. Jones

Dear Mrs. Jones,
 I regret to say your cat climbed up a tree today and I climbed up too to save him you see...but he climbed up further and hissed at me. Oh Mrs. Jones your dog got out, I tried to chase him but he ran about...growling and barking so much at me...first the cat then the dog hating me. Oh Mrs. Jones your roses are down...a truck came by quickly, ran them into the ground. The neighbors were noisy and the police came too, after the robbery...what must we do?  Oh MRS JONES it rained today...flooded your porch and the road by the way. We had a bit of a scare you might say when the explosion occurred and the tree hit the lot and the land opened up and the neighbor got shot. Oh MRS. JONES! Come back from your trip...I can't watch your house for I've broken my hip when I fell in the hole and slipped on the step...OH MRS. JONES how I regret...nothing has happened the way we had planned.

Most Respectfully,
Your Yard Man

No comments:

Post a Comment